1. Only Online Registrations will be accepted. Please prepare a Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque of Rs. 500/- ( in favour of ‘Delhi Public School, B. S. City’ ) before filling online registration form.
2. Please submit only one registration form per applicant. Duplicate Registrations will be rejected.3. Complete all entries in Capital Letters (BLOCK LETTERS) only.
4. Parents should fill the Form and take a print out of the Receipt after filling the form and send it along with the Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque, Photographs (taken within last three months) of Applicant, Parents, Local Guardian and other documents as opted in the registration form. (Please retain a photocopy of the print out of application form for future reference).
5. Application fee of Rs.500/- must be paid in full by a Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque drawn in favour of “Delhi Public School, B. S. City ”, payable at Bokaro Steel City. Candidate should write their registration ID, name, address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque. Please note that the fee paid by any other mode is not acceptable.
6. Application Fees are non-refundable / non-transferable.
7. All applications should be in prescribed format with System Generated Registration ID and photographs printed / attached.
8. Printout of Online Registration Form should reach the school from the date of registration along with the relevant documents and Demand Draft in an envelope (A4 size) through courier/speed post only to Delhi Public School, Sector-IV, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand-827004, India. Last date of submission of print out of online registration form is within 3 (three) days / 72 Hrs of CBSE Class X Board results.
9. Print out of the filled in registration form (in A4 Portrait Size) along with the Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque and other documents will also be accepted at the admission counter of the school.
10. To get print out of the Registration From, applicants are required to login and fill all the details;
Registration Procedure :
Step-1 : Filling up of Registration Form and submit online to register and get LoginID & Password as provided.(You must have a valid E-mail ID while Registering ). Please check whether correct Name, Date of Birth and Other details have been entered before submitting as no corrections will be allowed later on.
Step-2 : Login with your Login ID and Password to fill-up Pending details and submit it online.
Step-3 : This will enable you to get a print out of the filled in Registration Form with System Generated Registration Number. Take a print out and submit at Admission Counter along with related documents or send through courier/speed post only to Delhi Public School, Sector-IV, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand-827004, India.
11. Receipt will be available online which can be viewed and printed after loging in with the same LoginID and password as used in online application form (subject to verification of the receipt of registration form and application fee).
12. After CBSE Board Result declaration those Applicants qualifying for Direct Admission should get in touch personally along with all relevant documents (i.e Mark Sheet / Grade Sheet, School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate, Medical Certificate etc.) with the Admission Cell at Delhi Public School, Sector-IV, Bokaro Steel City as per the information in the guidelines. Applicants will have to appear for an Aptitude Test for the same.
13. No applications through courier/speed post/ hand delivery will be entertained after 3 (three) days / 72 Hrs of the result declaration.
14. The Aggregate Marks and Marks / Grades obtained in different subjects in the Online Registration Form relates to Pre-Board Examination conducted in the School currently studying in.
15. The Board Marks will have to be submitted online within 3 days of the declaration of the result by CBSE using registered Login ID and Password.
16. Please take a print out of the board marks submitted online (ICSE/CBSE/State and Other Boards) and submit it along with a copy of Board Result within Three Days / 72 Hrs of CBSE Class X result declaration.
17. Please quote the Registration ID for further correspondence and retain the same along with LoginID and Password for printouts of registration form when required.
Disclaimer: The management reserves the right to add, alter, amend or cancel any of the rules, procedures prevailing at any time which will be binding on the parents / guardian and students.